Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday Seven! ~ June 27th, 2020

Happy Saturday, what have you been up to this week? Here is a rundown of highlights for the week. I hope you find them useful in your life! My goal as a person and a writer are to always Pay-It-Forward, so please let me know how I can help you. YES, YOU!

Enjoy your weekend & this post! Amazing things to come!
~Amy



What am I Reading? – The Final Wars Begin (Final Wars Trilogy Book 1) by S. A. Asthana ~ ONE MAN SETS IN MOTION THE COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION. It's 2209. World War III has left humanity fragmented. Three colonies survive, each on a different world - Earth supports New Paris, its moon has become Nippon One, and Mars has Port Sydney. Trade and tensions bind them, keeping peace balanced on the edge of a precipice. A cruel dictator rages on one world. A failed experiment plunges another into financial ruin. Diplomatic pressures bear down on the third. All it would take is for one man to tip everything over into conflict.

ENTER BASTIEN LYONS. A man on the run, Bastien's moral compass has made him a fugitive in the colonies. The odds against his escape are stacked high - a military robot built to erase outlaws hunts him. So do bounty hunters. What's worse: Bastien finds himself caught in a deadly political chess match between Earth and Mars. He must not only outwit those threats but also create alliances to live. In doing so, Bastien will push the world towards...THE FINAL WARS.

What am I Listening to? –  Music, lots and lots of music. I’ve found music is really my fantastic creative base and also my center calm. Everything from the Bee-Gee’s to Adele to Metallica. I am all over the place and loving it.


What Quote am I Pondering? –  "Creativity is intelligence having fun."

What am I Researching? –  I am still all about the DIY zone. Watching videos on reusing cardboard boxes, wooden pallets, old clothes, old towels, decoupage, and fabric painting. I bought a sketchbook and have been planning projects. Not sure where it is all coming from, but reuse is less waste, right??



Yummy Meal of the Week – Okay this week I do not have a meal per-say but more of a drink. Pretty simple but I am addicted. Strawberry Sprite @ Sonic. I limit myself to one a day and OMG I am hooked. I have to add, by using the Sonic app to order ahead all of the drinks are ½ price ALL THE TIME!

What did I Learn? – This week wasn’t as dramatic as last week. I did learn, however, it is okay to be spastic and all over the place. To follow where the creative brain leads. I always get it all done. No need to panic mid flow.


What am I Watching? – Finished Grey’s Anatomy and finished Dead To Me (On Netflix) both were amazing. Love it! If you have not seen Dead To Me, and or if you have kinda looked at it but not pushed PLAY please do it! So worth it. ~ Jen's husband recently died in a hit-and-run, and the sardonic widow is determined to solve the crime. Optimistic free spirit Judy has recently suffered a tragic loss of her own. The ladies meet at a support group and, despite their polar-opposite personalities, become unlikely friends. As the women bond over bottles of wine and a shared affinity for "The Facts of Life," Judy tries to shield Jen from a shocking secret that could destroy her life as she knows it. The dark comedy -- which explores the weirdly funny sides of grief, loss and forgiveness -- features a cast that includes TV veterans Christina Applegate and Ed Asner.

*BONUS Content ~

That is all for this week, my lovelies!
I hope you have an amazing week, and I will talk to you all next Saturday!


Have any thoughts on my week’s activity or want to make a recommendation? Drop me a line or a tweet. One lucky commenter will win a free Romine book of their choice! Never want to miss a blog post or a Saturday Seven? Join my mailing list, and I will be happy to send it straight to your inbox!




Come Find Me!

Don't have a Kindle, no problem. I've got you covered! Read eBooks on your phone, tablet and computer no Kindle Needed!