Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday Seven ~ June 20th 2020



Happy Saturday, what have you been up to this week? Here is a rundown of highlights for the week. I hope you find them useful in your life! My goal as a person and a writer are to always Pay-It-Forward, so please let me know how I can help you. YES, YOU!


Enjoy your weekend & this post! Amazing things to come!

~Amy


What am I Reading? –

PS It's Always Been You: A Second Chance Romance by Lauren Blakely ~ A sweeping, second chance standalone romance!

I was pretty good at living without regrets until a way too close call during a skydive. Instead of my life flashing before my eyes, I saw one face, one regret that’s been gnawing at me ever since—Presley. The woman I loved madly ten years ago. The woman I had to walk away from.

At first, all I want is to sort out why I can’t get her out of my head. But as soon as I see Presley again, I know I have to win her back at any cost. Brilliant, captivating and utterly beautiful, she’s the one I want.

Fate steps in when we’re asked to pair up to find a treasure in art and antiques. It’s an opportunity I can’t pass up—to uncover a path back to the woman I let get away while we chase down a love story a hundred years in the making.

Trouble is, Presley is tougher now, more wary, and she’s been hurt. By me. So it's going to take a whole lot more than one hot kiss and a wild adventure together to convince her to give me a second chance.

What am I Listening to? –  Trying out a new meditation Program so that is interesting. Created by Jake Ducey here is the website so check it out! How would you like to hit the reset button and re-wire your mind to attract better health, abundant wealth, more love and everlasting gratitude? If that sounds appealing, you're in the right place!

What Quote am I Pondering? “Most of us are busy gambling on the most dangerous risk of all—living our whole life not doing what we want on the bet that we can buy the freedom to do it later.” – Jake Ducey

What am I Researching? – 

So many DIY projects! My creative brain has been in overdrive lately. It is mostly centered around the house and the living room. I am really trying to simplify things as much as possible and our current couch takes up the entire room. Now, I know what I WANT but good lord everything is so expensive. I am – as you know—the creative type so I am researching how to build my own couch! Seriously! Here are a few pics of what I am thinking about and I am kinda stoked. 



Yummy Meal of the Week –

Taco Salad!! With LOTS of avocado because it is brain food and I need all the good stuff I can get!
What did I Learn? –

I admit, this question is always the one I do last, because I really must think about it. I learn so much every week. Being a Mom, a corporate professional, author, coach, daughter, friend, etc. and what the best choice with the biggest impact.

This lesson stems from an active, lively and passionate debate last night. The dueling of opinion, ideology and perception versus reality was invigorating. The topic involved two flags. I am not going to go into the debate itself however, in retrospect I am re-evaluating what it personally means to me to be an American. More to come!


What am I Watching? – Been catching up on Grey’s Anatomy. I am halfway through the current season (I think it is season 17). I am still so in love with these characters and Shondra Rhimes as a creator. Love it. While I have been on the fence with some of her other productions, Grey’s will forever be in my All-Time Top 10!!

*BONUS Content ~ 


*My new YouTube Channel Romine’s Reviews Premiered Friday May 22nd! New episodes will be out soon! So excited and cannot wait to hear your feedback so please subscribe, tell your friends and comment!



That is all for this week, my lovelies!
I hope you have an amazing week, and I will talk to you all next Saturday!



Have any thoughts on my week’s activity or want to make a recommendation? Drop me a line or a tweet. One lucky commenter will win a free Romine book of their choice! Never want to miss a blog post or a Saturday Seven? Join my mailing list, and I will be happy to send it straight to your inbox!