Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday Seven ~ February 29th 2020 - HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY!


Welcome to my Saturday Seven ~ Weekly Roundup!





Happy Saturday, what have you been up to this week? Here is a rundown of highlights for the week. I hope you find them useful in your life! My goal as a person and a writer are to always Pay-It-Forward, so please let me know how I can help you. YES, YOU!
Enjoy your weekend & this post! Amazing things to come!
HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY! ~Amy




What am I Reading? -  Gable and Lombard a hollywood love story. The book starts with the tragic plane crash that ended the life of Carol Lomard and 21 others. From there it takes the reader back to the beginning of their love affair. Just adore this book. 

What am I Listening to? –  alot of talk radio. With the recent revelation of Rush Limbaugh's advanced lung cancer diagnosis and the current political climate, makes for interesting listening. 

What Quote am I pondering? – "There was once a man who said...absolutely nothing. His voice was heard around the globe."

What am I Researching? –  The effects of CBD on pets. I have a friend who gives her once out of control schnauzer a little dose of cbd in his water every morning and she swears it has a completely different, chill dog. With Pip's PTSD I am considering it. 


Yummy Meal of the Week – Coleslaw (I will admit, not really a meal but had to share) - found a marvelous recipie for cole slaw using honey mustard instead of mayo and milk. Doesn't spoil as fast, reduced calories and ohhhh so good!

What did I Learn? – I learned that the universe is awesome! Universal intelligence is freakin real! Amazing things are happening and I am going to fill you all in very soon!



What am I Watching? – Sesame Street, as a new Grandma I was researching what is the best programming for little ones to wacth when -- you kow-- I gotta pee. Sesame Street still ranks as a top performer. I haven't watched it since my kiddos were little and even then I was at work during the day and they love Nickelodeon, and Nick Jr. Even so, I still remember all of the characters names, the songs and find myself as tickled by the show as its infamously hilarious toy (yes, my youngest had one). My little sunshine loves it as well. There is lots of music and as she is still little, she focuses on that more than anythigng else. Thank you Sesame Street for being so iconically good. (Sesame Street is available to stream on Hulu)
 ~

That is all for this week, my lovelies!
I hope you have an amazing week, and I will talk to you all next Saturday!
~ Amy
 
###

Come Find Me!

Don't have a Kindle, no problem. I've got you covered! Read eBooks on your phone, tablet and computer no Kindle Needed!