Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Seven ~ May 30th 2020

Happy Saturday, what have you been up to this week?

Here is a rundown of highlights for the week. I hope you find them useful in your life! My goal as a person and a writer are to always Pay-It-Forward, so please let me know how I can help you. YES, YOU!

Enjoy your weekend & this post! Amazing things to come!
~Amy
Image by Pexels from Pixabay 
 
What am I Reading? - 

Origin by Dan Brown – I finally finished it! Yes!! – Robert Langdon, Harvard professor of symbology, arrives at the ultramodern Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to attend the unveiling of a discovery that “will change the face of science forever.” The evening’s host is Edmond Kirsch, a forty-year-old billionaire and futurist, and one of Langdon’s first students.

But the meticulously orchestrated evening suddenly erupts into chaos, and Kirsch’s precious discovery teeters on the brink of being lost forever. Facing an imminent threat, Langdon is forced to flee. With him is Ambra Vidal, the elegant museum director who worked with Kirsch. They travel to Barcelona on a perilous quest to locate a cryptic password that will unlock Kirsch’s secret.

Navigating the dark corridors of hidden history and extreme re­ligion, Langdon and Vidal must evade an enemy whose all-knowing power seems to emanate from Spain’s Royal Palace. They uncover clues that ultimately bring them face-to-face with Kirsch’s shocking discovery…and the breathtaking truth that has long eluded us.


What am I Listening to? – Hooked on the Classics – This is an albumn my parents had when I was a kid and I loved it. All classical works with a little bit of a rock tempo. Wahoo. Great for cleaning!
What Quote am I Pondering? “Living well is the best revenge!” – George Herbert




What am I Researching? – Fences – I have a big dog with PTSD and my neighbor has three little yippie dogs. There is a fence, a metal fence. Right now, we cannot have the dogs out at the same time without chaos ensuing. Barking, running etc. This is normally not a problem except they al run along the fence which is a huge puddle. My theory is if I can create a visual barrier it will subdue everyone. My neighbor agrees. I am looking into a way to make this happen. I have a few ideas. I will keep you posted!

Yummy Meal of the Week –

Baked fruit – a layer of apples, bananas, pears and blueberries. Sprinkled with cinnamon and baked at 350 for 45 minutes on a cookie sheet. YUM!! (plus the house smells amazing)


What did I Learn? –  Change sucks, I do not do well with change. – Working on it.


What am I Watching? – Avatar the Last Airbender on Netflix. My kids love this show, we used to watch it every weekend together and they just released the animated series on Netflix in anticipation of the upcoming live-action series. So excited…anything will be better than the awful movie!




*BONUS Content ~ 
*My new YouTube Channel Romine’s Reviews Premiered Friday May 22nd! So excited and cannot wait to hear your feedback so please subscribe, tell your friends and comment!


That is all for this week, my lovelies!
I hope you have an amazing week, and I will talk to you all next Saturday!


Have any thoughts on my week’s activity or want to make a recommendation? Drop me a line or a tweet. One lucky commenter will win a free Romine book of their choice! Never want to miss a blog post or a Saturday Seven? Join my mailing list, and I will be happy to send it straight to your inbox!





Come Find Me!

Don't have a Kindle, no problem. I've got you covered! Read eBooks on your phone, tablet and computer no Kindle Needed!