Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday Seven ~ April, 25th ~ Romine's Roundup!

Photo Credit : https://order-order.com/2017/11/25/saturday-seven-up-404/



Happy Saturday, what have you been up to this week? Here is a rundown of highlights for the week. I hope you find them useful in your life! My goal as a person and a writer are to always Pay-It-Forward, so please let me know how I can help you. YES, YOU!


Enjoy your weekend & this post! Amazing things to come!

~Amy
 
What am I Reading? -  Life Sentence, Life Purpose by Mickey Owens & Kim Whiting - An amazing story that will change the way you view prisons and the people who live in them --as well as the very meaning and purpose of life," says Tom Lagana, coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Prisoner's Soul. Mickey Owens, through his life story, takes us on a journey into the bowels of prison and the minds and souls of inmates. He shows us that love, peace and purpose can be found anywhere, even in the hard and shadowed landscape of prison.

What am I Listening to? – A Brief History of the Philosophy of Time by Adrian Bardon ~ A Brief History of the Philosophy of Time covers subjects such as time and change, the experience of time, physical and metaphysical approaches to the nature of time, the direction of time, time travel, time and freedom of the will, and scientific and philosophical approaches to eternity and the beginning of time. Bardon employs helpful illustrations and keeps technical language to a minimum in bringing the resources of over 2500 years of philosophy and science to bear on some of humanity's most fundamental and enduring questions.
What Quote am I Pondering? – Self imposed limits are the most challenging to overcome, for it requires we define our own self-image ~ Me

What am I Researching? – Homemade Cleaning supplies – seems the three things to have for practically any cleaning job is baking powder, Vinegar, and Dawn 😊

Yummy Meal of the Week – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup ~ LOVE this, make it as spicy or bland as you like.

What did I Learn? – 

I didn’t learn but more of a discovery. This happens to me often where I identify things I would like to learn how to do. I have a list. Some examples are learning to Knit, Paint, design (aka use Photoshop), and play the flute. Do you have a list of things you want to learn how to do? Please do share!
What am I Watching? – The West Wing on Netflix – I loved this show when it was on network television and I still love it. It stands up to the test of time. Stimulates my writing brain.
 
That is all for this week, my lovelies!
I hope you have an amazing week, and I will talk to you all next Saturday!



*BONUS Content ~ 

Have any thoughts on my week’s activity or want to make a recommendation? Drop me a line or a tweet. One lucky commenter will win a free Romine book of their choice! Never want to miss a blog post or a Saturday Seven? Join my mailing list, and I will be happy to send it straight to your inbox!




Last week's COMMENTOR winner is BEV TAYLOR!! Thank you for getting in touch. Congratulations! You'll be receiving an email from me shortly!
###



Come Find Me!

Don't have a Kindle, no problem. I've got you covered! Read eBooks on your phone, tablet and computer no Kindle Needed!