Saturday, November 9, 2019

Saturday Seven ~ November 9th 2019

Happy Saturday, what have you been up to this week? Here is a rundown of highlights for the week. I hope you find them useful in your life! My goal as a person and a writer are to always Pay-It-Forward, so please let me know how I can help you. YES, YOU!
Enjoy your weekend & this post! Amazing things to come!
~Amy


 What am I Reading? -  Currently reading Antique Trove by Gabriella Bradley & Taryn Jameson. I am halfway through and loving it so far! So many books t read, so little time! I am always looking for recommendations so drop me a line if you loved something!

What am I Listening to? –  My phone constantly dinging with alerts from all of the social media posting I have been doing and the reminders to do the posting etc. It has been a little crazy around here.

What Quote am I pondering? –  "Six months of focus and hard work can put you five years ahead in your life goals. Don't underestimate the power of consistency and desire"

What am I Researching? –  How to successfully market a book. I am living, breathing experimenting and thriving!

Yummy Meal of the Week – Chili! So YUMMY!

What did I Learn? – I learned passion and consistency is the key to everything. You put the positive passion out there and it comes back! Wahoo! I also learned I have more supporters than I ever imagined, and I am thankful to everyone!

What am I Watching? –  Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D on Netflix my son decided he wanted to start from the beginning, so we have been binge watching off and on for a few weeks now. Loving all of it!

That is all for this week my lovelies!
Hope you have an amazing week and I will talk to you all next Saturday!

*BONUS Content ~

Have any thoughts on my week’s activity or want to make a recommendation? Drop me a line or a tweet. One lucky commenter will win a free Romine book of their choice! Never want to miss a blog post or a Saturday Seven? Join my mailing list, and I will be happy to send it straight to your inbox!

Check out a podcast I was interviewed on ~ Write Away Podcast - https://tinyurl.com/y6e7q4d3
Special Treat! ~ If you haven’t seen it yet, please check it out my trailer for my recent release Finders! http://bit.ly/2JZQIC2




Come Find Me!

Don't have a Kindle, no problem. I've got you covered! Read eBooks on your phone, tablet and computer no Kindle Needed!